Cluck & Squeal - Original Bold Browning Seasoning & BBQ Rub (165g)
Usage and Tips:
- The Bold Browning seasoning is inspired by the flavors of Texas and the southern US states.
- It's designed to highlight the natural flavors of beef and make it the star of the show.
- Recommended for use on steak and beef ribs, but also versatile enough for pork, lamb, and wild game.
- It's suggested for high-heat searing, roasting, or low and slow barbecue to maximize flavor and create a prized crusting effect.
- The seasoning can also be used in a variety of cultural dishes, such as Jamaican jerk, Mexican fajitas, Cuban stews/chilies, Texas brisket, and beef rib rub.
Features and Benefits:
- The seasoning's name "Bold Browning" is chosen for its impact and appeal.
- The blend is formulated to deliver the perfect flavor and texture profile for all types of beef.
- It's highlighted as allergy-friendly, being free from gluten, sulphites, MSG, peanuts, and GMOs.
Bold Browning Steak Recipe:
- A recommended recipe for a 1" - 1.5" steak involves applying the Bold Browning rub generously and allowing it to penetrate and flavor the meat for 45 minutes to 1.5 hours before searing.
- The seasoning is versatile and can be used on beef and pork steaks and chops, wild big game, lamb, fish, chicken, shrimp, vegetables (including brussel sprouts, cauliflower, and mushrooms), soups and stews, chili, taco seasoning, dips, and more.
- The Cluck & Squeal pure chili pepper blend called "Tasty Hot" can be combined with the Original Bold Browning Seasoning & BBQ Rub for an extra level of spicy flavor.
- The product is available in a 165g medium shaker bottle.